Poonam you make me so happy and proud.(Poonam was one of our student from the first batch of PIAIP level 3 program)
Today I’m so happy after received Employee of the Year 2015 award in ISIC from our Honorable Chairman Sir, “Poonam”
Two of PIAIP students have got full-time jobs at The Trident hotel in Bakery and house-keeping sections. They have permanent jobs with all emoluments like Provident Fund, Gratuity and Health Insurance.
One of the student training at the bakery in Oberoi hotel has joined the prestigious Institute of Bakery.
Four of our Level 3 students have joined specialty Restaurants in Delhi like Tres, Uzuri and La Bodega
- Akshay – Trained @ Trident- Employed with Trident
- Karan- Trained @ Trident- Employed with Trident
- Reeth – Trained @ Trident- Employed with Trident
- Sumit – Trained @ Trident- Employed with KFC
- Dhruv – Trained @ Trident- Employed with Taj Vedanta, Delhi
- Shravan – Trained @ RBS- Employed with Max Hospital
- Ishwar – Trained @ Trident- Employed with Windsor Manor Bangalore
- Rahul Sarin – Trained @ Trident- Employed with Lemon Tree Hotel
- Deepak – Trained @ Trident- Employed with DLF Emporio
- Radha – Trained @ Trident + Pallavan Teacher Training- Employed in Jaipur
- Abbas – Trained @ Sarovar Hotel- Employed with Tres Restaurant, Delhi
- Javed- Trained @t Sarovar Hotel- Employed with L’Opera, Delhi
- Shiva & Jatin- Trained @ Sarovar Hotel- employed with Chez Nini, Delhi
- Anil – Trained @ Sarovar Hotel-employed with Sweet Obession bakery, Delhi
- Shahid- Trained @ Pallavanjali – employed with Rashmi Varmani
- Poonam- Trained @Max Hospital- Employed with Spinal Cord Injury Hospital
- Anjesh- Trained @ Max Hospital- Employed with Petina
TV Stars !!
NDTV representatives had visited our school and observed how ‘BUDDY PROGRAM’ helps in the development of both normal and special need children. They also observed the strategies and methods of teaching a special child specifically a hearing impaired child (Arka). They also claimed that this is the first school they have seen which have this exclusive setup where normal and special children go hand in hand with each other.
They also shot a dance sequence on Rajkapoor’s era performed by class 1students which will be telecasted in in June 2015 on ‘Gali Gali Sim Sim ‘(a programme dedicated to children).
Getting into Mainstream Schools
Pragati & Inquilab brought laurels to the school by joining mainstream schools.