Handwriting – Without Tears Program
Handwriting Without Tears is preparing to move forward with their pilot program in Pallavanjali. The purpose of the study is to introduce the well researched and Developmentally appropriate Handwriting teaching methods to schools and the products on a trial basis, and to gather results from participating teachers and students to evaluate the Handwriting Development in Indian Children Using the HWT methodology. Participating teachers will be requested to regularly portfolio student work, provide feedback to a dedicated pilot-support person, and participate in regular skill-building sessions.
In return, Pallavanjali will be provided with:
- Materials for one year of curriculum administration for one section each of the Pre-K thru 3rd grade standards. (Schools who wish to provide the curriculum outright for additional sections in each standard will be offered a special drastically reduced introductory rate).
- A special introductory year discount on additional products outside of those provided with the pilot program.
- One time free Pre-K and K-5 training workshop for teachers participating in the pilot, to be held in Delhi in April 2015.
- A dedicated, HWT-trained pilot support person to provide ongoing support for participating teachers, answer curriculum and implementation questions, and provide regular skill-building sessions.
- Access to numerous additional resources, including online tools and support and access to our renowned curriculum specialists.
WE look forward to the commencing of this program In April 2015.
RCI accredited expressive art course
Pallavanjali has set the ball rolling for a 9 month online diploma course accredited by RCI , The proposal has been made and presented , as well as detailed lesson plans , and is waiting approval.
Assisted Living Program
Proposal is in place and talks are on with the core group of parents to implement the program.
Pallavanjli is looking to set Kinesiology room and basketball court